- 5-channel powerful surround sound
- — 80 W per channel (6 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.09 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 115 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven)
- — 135 W per channel (6 ohms, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1ch driven)
- Wi-Fi Built-in and Wireless Direct Compatible for Easy Network
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming and Compressed Music Enhancer for Bluetooth
- AirPlay, Spotify®*, Pandora®*, JUKE* music streaming service and AV Controller app
- *Music service availability varies by region.
- DSD 2.8MHz/5.6MHz, FLAC/WAV/AIFF 192kHz/24bit, Apple Lossless 96kHz / 24-bit playback
- Gapless playback compatibility allows play without interruption
- HDMI (6 in/1 out) with HDCP2.2 (1 in/1 out), 3D and Audio Return Channel
- Front panel USB Digital Connection for iPod/iPhone and USB thumbdrives
- YPAO sound optimisation for automatic speaker setup
- Multi language colour OSD for improved visibility (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese)
- New-design remote control features large buttons for enhanced ease of use
- ECO mode operation for about 20% less power consumption
Bluetooth-Compatible for Wireless Music Streaming
This AV receiver is equipped with Bluetooth functionality to let you enjoy easy wireless music playback from smartphones and other devices. Yamaha Compressed Music Enhancer is now optimised for Bluetooth audio transmission to ensure that your music will have vivid, lively sound quality even during wireless playback.
4K Ultra HD Full Support with 4K60p, HDCP2.2
This AV receiver completely supports with the latest HDMI standards. Thanks to transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second pass-through, you can fully enjoy the high definition video qua
HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
3D means the receiver can handle 3D signal data. The Audio Return Channel function enables data to be sent and received via the same HDMI cable, so you can hear the sound from the TV via a single HDMI cable, with no need for an extra optical cable.
Wi-Fi Built-in and Wireless Direct Compatible for Easy Network
Wi-Fi Built-in capability allows wireless connection with your household wireless router, greatly simplifying system connections to enjoy network audio and music streaming services. If no Wi-Fi router is available, the unique Wireless Direct feature not only allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via AV Controller App’s Music Play feature, iOS’s AirPlay etc, but also control your receiver using the AV Controller app.
This AV receiver provides a variety of network functions that enable you to access more sources and also enhance operation. You can connect the receiver to your home network or internet to enjoy Internet Radio, Spotify®*, Pandora®*, JUKE or music stored on a NAS and home PC. The AV Controller app (from iTunes App Store or Google play) lets you control various functions from your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Android phones / tablets.
*Music service availability varies by region.
AV Controller App for Easy, Convenient Operation
This AV receiver lets you use the Yamaha AV Controller app that is downloadable from the iTunes App Store or Google Play to control power on / off and volume, select input and DSP modes and operate other functions from an iPhone or Android devices. You can also use in as many as 23* different languages and customise the interface by hiding unused icons and renaming functions. A tablet version is also available.
AirPlay Allows Streaming Music to AV receiver
This AV receiver supports AirPlay, which means they can accept wireless music streaming from iPod touch, iPhone or iPad, as well as from iTunes on Macs or PCs. This makes it easy to enjoy music from your mobile devices or computer on your home theatre system. You can use view metadata such as song title, artist name as well as album art* via AV receiver’s on-screen display.
*Some models don’t support album art display.
|Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven)||115 W (6ohms, 0.9% THD)|
|Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven)||80 W (6ohms, 0.09% THD)|
|Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (JEITA)||135 W (6ohms, 10% THD)|
|Dynamic Power per Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms)||– / 120 / 140 / 170 W|
|Surround Sound Processing||CINEMA DSP||Yes (3D)|
|Virtual Presence Speaker||Yes|
|SILENT CINEMA / Virtual CINEMA DSP||Yes (Virtual CINEMA FRONT)|
|Dolby Digital Plus||Yes|
|DTS-HD Master Audio||Yes|
|Audio Features||Compressed Music Enhancer||Yes (incl. enhancer for Bluetooth)|
|YPAO sound optimization||Yes|
|Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control)||Yes|
|Initial Volume & Maximum Volume Setting||Yes|
|Audio Delay||Yes (0-500 ms)|
|192kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels||Yes (Burr-Brown)|
|Video Features||4K Ultra HD Pass-through||Yes|
|HDMI 3D passthrough||Yes|
|HDMI Audio Return Channel||Yes|
|Deep Color/x.v.Color/24Hz Refresh Rate /Auto Lip-Sync||Yes|
|Connectivity||HDMI Input/Output||6 (HDMI4:HDCP2.2 compatible) / 1 (HDCP2. 2 compatible)|
|USB Input||iPod / iPhone, USB Memory, Portable Audio Player|
|Wi-Fi||Yes (with Wireless Direct)|
|Front AV Input||USB / Mini Jack|
|Digital Audio Input/Output: Optical||1 / 0|
|Digital Audio Input/Output: Coaxial||2 / 0|
|Analog Audio Input/Output||4 (front 1) / 0|
|Composite Video Input/Output||4 / 1|
|Tuner Section||FM/AM Tuner||Yes|
|User Interface||On-screen display||Yes (colour OSD)|
|SCENE||SCENE (4 sets)|
|App Control||Yes (iPhone / iPad / Android phone / tablet)|
|Remote Control Unit||Yes|
|General||Standby Power Consumption (IR only)||≤0.1W|
|Auto Power Standby||Yes|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||435 x 161 x 315 mm (with antenna: 435 x 221 x 327 mm); 17-1/8” x 6-3/8” x 12-3/8” (with antenna: 17-1/8” x 8-3/4” x 12-7/8”)|
|Weight||8.1 kg; 17.9 lbs.|
- 5.1 Channel 5.1 Channel 5.1 Channel Audio audio receiver Audio Speakers Audio Specifications Audio Specs audio system Audio Zone AVR AVR Receievers Blue Tooth Bose Bose Speakers Denon Denon AVR Denon
- 5.1 Channel 5.1 Channel Audio audio receiver Audio Speakers Audio Specifications Audio Specs audio system Audio Zone AVR AVR Receievers Blue Tooth Bose Bose Speakers Denon Denon AVR Denon AVR 1513 Den